Aloe Cadabra Organic Natural Lube
|Availability:||In stock (7)|
The Aloe Cadabra lube uses organic aloe as its main ingredient, to be specific, 95 percent of it is aloe! The remaining 5% being only six more body safe ingredients. None of them being glycerin or parabens. And it's not only a great lube but can also be used outside of sex as a great topical moisturizer for vaginal dryness and irritation. Lastly, it has a super thick texture that can last for quite some time despite not being silicone or oil based.
Ingredients: Organic aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate (food grade), sodium benzoate (food grade), organic vanilla essential oil
Not compatible with polyurethane condoms