Coupled in COVID: keeping the spark alive during lockdown with Marcia Baczynski
|Availability:||In stock (92)|
So you and your partner have been cooped up together for… a WHILE now. With social restrictions on and everything happening at home, you and your partner may be on top of each other for everything except sexytimes. Pandemic stress may have short-circuited your sexual connection, but there are ways to relight the spark. Join sex educator Marcia Baczynski for a fun and practical workshop to help you bring the sexy back.
In this interactive, online workshop, we’ll explore
- How stress affects sexual connection and how to shift it
- Why monotony is the enemy of turn-on (and what to do about it)
- Sexy ways to reconnect with your partner
- Why sex may be different during the pandemic (and why that’s not actually a bad thing)
- How flirting and “dating” your partner can keep the magic alive
There’s no time like the present to bring more sexiness and connection back into your relationship! Join us!
This a recorded workshop, after purchase our staff will process your order and send you a link within 24 hours. While it is not instantaneously available, you will be able to watch it whenever you'd like once you have the link! Please select "pickup in store" as a shipping option to avoid a fee.
Only available to those 18 years and older.