|Availability:||In stock (18)|
**THIS IS AN IN-PERSON WORKSHOP. ALL TICKETHOLDERS AGREE TO STAY MASKED FOR THE DURATION OF THE WORKSHOP.**
Date - Thursday January 27, 2022
Time - 7:00pm
Location - Sugar
What are your pleasure goals? Do you want to try a new toy? Experiment with sensation play? See how it feels to get spanked? Improve your sexual communication skills?
In this workshop, we will envision a world free from the shame, guilt, and expectation that gets in the way of our pleasure potential. Attendees will create vision boards that center their pleasure goals and serve as a reminder of those goals all year long.
All necessary materials will be provided. You are more than welcome to bring any other decorations, photos, etc. that you would like to use.
Putting P.leasure O.ver E.very T.hing. in their professional and personal lives, Jennifer Eden (they/she) is a certified sex educator and Sugar's Education Coordinator. This Black queer nonbinary femme has been schoolin' folks on consent, gender-affirming language, and kink dynamics everywhere from BDSM dungeons to Ivy League universities up and down the east coast for over a decade. In June of 2018, they were named the first-ever "Slut of the Month" by Amber Rose's My Slutbox platform, recognizing their commitment to queering sex education, and wears that title proudly, finding empowerment in a word historically meant to invoke shame and guilt. Their IG Live talk show #tinytub, launched in March 2020, has folks baring it all in their bathtubs with open dialogue about sex and kink as they relate to current events and pop culture. Eden uses their platforms to inspire Black femmes and QTPOC to find confidence, autonomy, and justice in their pleasure. Their unique perspective, informed both by lived experience and extensive research, is sure to prove valuable to any audience with a desire to expand their understanding of identity, sexuality, and pleasure.
- Select the number of attendees for whom you are purchasing tickets, then “Add to Cart.” Each attendee will need their own separate tickets.
- Under “Calculate Shipping,” select “Pickup in Store” and then “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Choose whether to “Check out as guest” or “Register” and fill in all required information.
- When you get to “Payment Method,” PLEASE PAY WITH CREDIT CARD. Your place will not be held until payment is received.
- If paying online by credit card is not possible, please come to the store to buy your ticket. We take cash, card, and ApplePay, G-Pay, SamsungPay, etc. in store. Registering online and selecting “Pay at Pickup - Cash” does not guarantee you a seat in the workshop. Please ensure that your ticket is paid for in advance of the workshop.
Sugar is located in Baltimore’s Hampden neighborhood on the corner of 36th and Roland Ave. There is plentiful street parking.
For any questions or to schedule an ASL interpreter call the store at 410-467-2632. Sugar is wheelchair and limited-mobility accessible - please call upon arrival and we will immediately bring out the ramp to navigate the small step outside.
All participants receive 10% off in store after the workshop!
Tickets may be refunded OR exchanged for store credit up to 48 hours before the workshop. Within the 48 hour window, no refunds, credits or exchanges are given.
Shipping is not available for this product. Please select In Store Pickup at check out. Your order confirmation will serve as your ticket.