Private Workshop 1/19/22
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
**THIS IS A PRIVATE IN-PERSON WORKSHOP. PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS ONLY IF YOU ARE A PART OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED GROUP.**
Date - Wednesday January 19, 2022
Time - 6:30pm
Thank you for choosing to spend an evening at Sugar, Baltimore's premiere pleasure boutique. The organizer of this event has booked the 2-hour workshop and private shopping experience for up to 12 attendees. Your evening will flow something like this:
6:30pm - Welcome/Check-In
7:00pm - Workshop and Q&A
8:00pm - Private Shopping
You are welcome to bring refreshments at your discretion. Please verify that everyone in your group is over 21 years of age if you plans to serve wine/alcohol. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to store food and drink items before the event. Organizers are welcome to come as early as 6:00pm to set up.
You ain't gotta be silent in your solo satisfaction! Jennifer Eden (she/they) breaks down a 4-part approach to the ideal self-pleasure session. Whether you're looking to relieve some stress, supplement between partnered sex, or manifest your next miracle, there's no downside to expanding your masturbation practice.
This workshop will give insight on toys, techniques, sensual self massage, and gettin' kinky all by yourself.
The language used in this workshop centers the vulva, but the concepts can be applied to all bodies.
Putting P.leasure O.ver E.very T.hing. in their professional and personal lives, Eden (they/she) is a certified sex educator and pleasure coach based in Baltimore, MD. This Black queer nonbinary femme has been schoolin' folks on consent, gender-affirming language, and kink dynamics everywhere from BDSM dungeons to Ivy League universities up and down the east coast for over a decade. In June of 2018, they were named the first-ever "Slut of the Month" by Amber Rose's My Slutbox platform, recognizing their commitment to queering sex education, and wears that title proudly, finding empowerment in a word historically meant to invoke shame and guilt. Their IG Live talk show #tinytub, launched in March 2020, has folks baring it all in their bathtubs with open dialogue about sex and kink as they relate to current events and pop culture. Eden uses their platforms to inspire Black femmes and QTPOC to find confidence, autonomy, and justice in their pleasure. Their unique perspective, informed both by lived experience and extensive research, is sure to prove valuable to any audience with a desire to expand their understanding of identity, sexuality, and pleasure.
- The workshop is set to begin promptly at 7:00pm Eastern. Out of respect for the presenter and all attendees, please plan to arrive prior to the start of the workshop.
- As a reminder, your ticket includes a 10% discount on your shopping at Sugar on the day of the workshop. The store will be open for 30 minutes after the workshop ends. Feel free to check out our online store to get some ideas before you come in.
- Sugar is located at 1001 W 36th St, at the corner of 36th and Roland, in the heart of Baltimore's Hampden neighborhood. We are right across from the Hon Cafe and diagonal from Royal Farms. Our storefront has frosted windows and a black and white striped awning.
- There is plenty of street parking in Hampden. There's metered parking on both 36th St and Roland Ave. For free parking, you can usually find spots on Roland Ave about a block away from the store in either direction.
- Because this is a private event and refreshments will be served, attendees are welcome to be unmasked for the duration of the event. The facilitator will be masked except for during the workshop.
- There is one step at our entrance. We have a portable ramp to make it easier for folks with mobility issues to get in. If you have any questions or would like to request any accommodations, don't hesitate to email Eden at [email protected] or call the store at 410-467-2632.
We look forward to hosting you on Wednesday January 19, 2022 at 6:30pm.